Date(s) - May 18, 2018 - May 22, 2018
Isabella Freedman Jewish Retreat Center, Falls Village, CT
- Two complementary minyanim (prayer groups) designed to include and invite and diverse, creative Jewish community.
- Kosher farm-to-table holiday feasts featuring Grow and Behold meats, and delicious and plentiful vegetarian delights
- Pilgrimage Parade with Goats for First-Fruits/Bikkurim from Adamah Farm
- Camp Teva for Kids – Jewish Outdoor, Food, and Environmental Fun
- All-night tikkun leil shavuot vigil with mystical teachings, bonfire song circle, and a traditional beit midrash, followed by daybreak outdoor morning services
- Enjoy the majestic, subtle beauty of spring at Isabella Freedman
- Midnight mystical hike to the top of the mountain, as well as daytime hikes, organic farm tours, and more.
- Kosher artisanal cheese tasting and cheesemaking workshop
- Daily morning meditation and Torah Yoga sessions
- Beautiful Havdalah and closing ceremony Thursday night