Date(s) - Mar 30, 2018 - Apr 08, 2018
Isabella Freedman Jewish Retreat Center, Falls Village, CT
Once we were slaves in Egypt… and now we are free to celebrate Pesach surrounded by the beautiful foothills of the Berkshire Mountains. Celebrate your freedom by bringing your whole family to an enriching, relaxing, and fun-filled Kosher-for-Pesach program in a beautiful country setting.
Pesach at Isabella Freedman is perfect for the entire family. Past highlights include:
- Interactive communal and semi-private seder options
- Eco-conscious festive meals and snacks
- Guided mountaintop hikes
- Daily yoga, meditation, and healing movement activities
- Orthodox prayer services overlooking the campus lake
- Jewish text studies and personal growth discussions
- New growth on the farm, greenhouses, and visiting baby goats
- Camp Teva, an engaging children’s program
For general program inquiries, please contact our Pesach event coordinator, Ayala Azari.
Camp Teva highlights include:
- Sensory awareness activities to experience the plagues of mitzrayim
- Chocolate seder
- Kids yoga
- Nature arts and crafts
- Outdoor forest and field games
For information about our children’s program please contact our Camp Teva manager, Arielle Aronoff.