Where would you like to go? Just let us know and we will take you to your most desired areas in New York, New Jersey or Connecticut.
New York City is a world-class city of unsurpassed beauty, attracting visitors from around the nation and the world. Located on the Atlantic coast of the Northeastern United States, the city consists of five boroughs: The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island. It is the most densely populated major city in the United States, with an estimated 8,274,527 people occupying just under 305 square miles (790 km2) The New York metropolitan area’s population is also the nation’s highest, estimated at 18,815,988 people over 6,720 square miles (17,400 km2). NYC is a leading global city, exerting a powerful influence over worldwide commerce, finance, culture, and entertainment. The city is also an important center for international affairs, hosting the United Nations headquarters.
Since 1926, Gray Line New York is THE source for NYC’s best double decker bus and deluxe motorcoach tours.
Enjoy deluxe double decker, hop-on, hop-off bus tours that include Uptown, Downtown, Brooklyn and Night loops. We also offer fully escorted foreign language motorcoach city tours in German, French, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian with top multi-lingual tour guides.
Our one-day excursions to Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., and Woodbury Common premium shopping outlet mall, are favorites too. Gray Line New York Sightseeing sells all major attractions tickets and we have trained FIT (For Independent Travelers) group, and charter sales staff ready to assist you.
Gray Line New York Sightseeing, is independently managed and operated. We are ENTERTAINMENT!
Since 1945, Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises has hosted over 60 million passengers in New York. Today, Circle Line is the only cruise line dedicated exclusively to sightseeing, with vessels made of steel and over-sized glass windows that offer magnificent views of the Manhattan skyline, all year round. Owned and operated by New York Cruise Lines Inc., New York’s oldest and largest provider of scheduled and chartered sightseeing and special event cruises, Circle Line is recognized as one of the most famous boat rides in the world.
Sightseeing Tour Options:
All Circle Line vessels offer first-class service, the best viewing opportunities and an entertaining, informative tour given by professional guides.
- Best of NYC Cruise – Take in over 101 city sights by water, including the Intrepid, Yankee Stadium, the Cloisters and a magnificent close-up of the Statue of Liberty.
- Landmark Cruise– Witness magnificent views of the world’s premier skyline and such sights as the Empire State Building, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty.
- Liberty Cruise – The fastest and best way to see the Statue of Liberty! Sail down the Hudson River to the Statue of Liberty and back, and view Ellis Island, the rising Freedom Tower and the World Financial Center, along the way.
- Harbor Lights Cruise – For something a bit more romantic, sail the same route as the Landmark Cruise while the sun sets and the skyline comes alive.
- The Beast Speedboat Ride – The Beast leaves all others in its wake as the Captain takes this custom-built 70-foot offshore racing powerboat up to 45 mph on a ride down to the Statue of Liberty.
About The Chassidic Discovery Welcome Center
The Chassidic Discovery Welcome Center is a nonprofit, cultural educational institution dedicated to sharing the ideals of Chassidic Life with a universal audience.
Our Mission is to Educate, Inspire, and Familiarize, all people, with cultural warmth and understanding.
The tours began when Rabbi Beryl Epstein, a Tennessee native who grew up in a not-so-observant Jewish household, worked as campus Rabbi at Pratt Institute in 1982, and occasionally, together with his wife Dena, led a tour of Crown Heights for visitors to the neighborhood.
View Daily Tours